R'stoyours French Press, 6 Cups with Bonus Measuring Scoop, 2 Decorative Coffee Stencils, and Coffee Bag Clip
List Price: $18.97
Sale Price: $18.97
(as of 04/27/2016 14:07 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Free Shipping: Eligible For Free Shipping
Get the most out of your coffee with a R\'s to Yours French Press! Just boil water, location grounds in the beaker, pour boiling water into glass beaker more than the grounds, allow it brew for a few minutes, then depress the plunger pushing the grounds to the bottom of the beaker whilst leaving exquisite coffee ready to be loved by oneself, a spouse, and/or friends! Helps make stronger richer coffee than automobile drip or Keurig coffee makers by capturing more of the normal coffee important oils. Please note that French Press coffee need to USE A Far more COARSE GRIND in order to maintain grounds from passing via the metal screening.
- 6 cup (27 oz. or 800 ml) capacity which equals 2 large cups, 3 medium cups, or 4 small cups of coffee per fill
- Dishwasher Safe, easy to clean, and the stainless steel screening is replaceable for long time use!!
- BPA free plastic and stay cool handle design
- Solid heat resistant borosilicate glass
- Also makes wonderful tea and does a marvelous job frothing milk Get the most out of your coffee with a R's to Yours French Press! Simply boil water, place grounds in the beaker, pour boiling water into glass beaker over the grounds, let it brew for a few minutes, then depress the plunger pushing the grounds to the bottom of the beaker while leaving exquisite coffee ready to be enjoyed by yourself, a spouse, and/or friends! Makes stronger richer coffee than auto drip or Keurig coffee makers by capturing more of the natural coffee essential oils. Please note that French Press coffee should USE A MORE COARSE GRIND in order to keep grounds from passing through the metal screening.