List Price: $39.96
Sale Price: $39.96
(as of 04/27/2016 14:07 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Free Shipping: Eligible For Free Shipping
Selection DESCRIPTION: Our oldest recipe and most iconic roast. Medium roasted to provide sweet and fruity notes with a effectively-balanced finish. Produced with 100% Arabica coffee. ABOUT EIGHT O\'CLOCK: Coffee is amazing. It\'s no mere beverage. And we feel this just as passionately these days as we did in 1859 when we brought our gourmet coffee to marketplace. We take coffee personally. We care about our craft. We hope you enjoy it as significantly as we do. Substances: ARABICA COFFEE PACKAGING Change: In the subsequent number of months you might notice a alter to the K-Cup pack lids. We have offered an image of the existing K-Cup pack lid design, as effectively as the new K-Cup pack lid layout. Please note the product elements have not changed.
- Tasting Notes: Sweet, Fruity & Well Balanced.
- Product Details: This is a Medium Roast Coffee that is certified Kosher (U)
- Count Size: Contains six cartons, each with 12 K-Cup packs, totaling 72 K-Cup packs
- Keurig Quality: If it doesn't have the Keurig logo, it's not Keurig quality. In order for your Keurig brewer to give you the best beverage possible, be sure to use only Keurig K-Cup packs
- The Keurig Difference: Whether your morning joe gives you grounds for celebration or mocha makes you over the moon, your Keurig brewer is able to brew over 250 varieties of coffee, tea and hot cocoa, plus seasonal and café style beverages
- Shipping Details: Ships in Amazon Certified Frustration-Free Packaging