List Price: $54.00
Sale Price: $54.00
(as of 04/27/2016 14:07 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Free Shipping: Eligible For Free Shipping
For all the coffee drinkers and aficionados who despise the prolonged cafe lines, dread the overpowering coffee possibilities or require a resolve for individuals early morning caffeine pains -- worry no much more. There\'s last but not least an reasonably priced, lower-servicing coffeemaker that can brew a basic or premium roast coffee in a fraction of the time and expense as the coffeehouse: The Two-Way Brewer.
- Two ways to brew -- single cup or full 12-cup glass carafe or 14-oz travel mug (not included)
- Standard-size "single-serve side" water reservoir for easy, one-time filling
- "Carafe-side" water reservoir with extra-large capacity and measurement markings "Single-serve side" Brew Basket comes with a mesh filter to hold ground coffee or pre-packaged soft pods
- "Single-serve side" multilevel cup rest adjusts/stacks to fit all cup and mug sizes
- Pod holder snaps onto the single-serve brew basket to hold soft pods
- Brew strength selector for brewing REGULAR or BOLD preferred flavor/strength
- Control panel and display, with hour and minute buttons to program the brewing time up to 24 hours beforehand
- Equipped with programmable timer with 2-hour automatic shutoff