Eight O'Clock Coffee The Original Decaf, Keurig K-Cups, 72 Count
List Price: $39.92
Sale Price: $39.92
(as of 04/27/2016 14:07 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Free Shipping: Eligible For Free Shipping
Assortment DESCRIPTION:Medium roasted to provide the same wonderful taste and balanced taste as our Original mix with out all of the caffeine. Produced with a hundred% Arabica coffee. ABOUT EIGHT O\'CLOCK: Coffee is wonderful. It truly is no mere beverage. And we believe this just as passionately nowadays as we did in 1859 when we brought our gourmet coffee to industry. We get coffee personally. We care about our craft. We hope you take pleasure in it as significantly as we do. Elements: ARABICA COFFEE PACKAGING Change: In the next handful of months you might recognize a alter to the K-Cup pack lids. We have offered an picture of the existing K-Cup pack lid design and style, as properly as the new K-Cup pack lid design. Please note the item substances have not transformed.
- Tasting Notes: Sweet, Fruity & Well Balanced.
- Product Details: This is a Decaf, Medium Roast Coffee that is certified Kosher (U)
- Count Size: Contains six cartons, each with 12 K-Cup packs, totaling 72 K-Cup packs
- Keurig Quality: If it doesn't have the Keurig logo, it's not Keurig quality. In order for your Keurig brewer to give you the best beverage possible, be sure to use only Keurig K-Cup packs
- The Keurig Difference: Whether your morning joe gives you grounds for celebration or mocha makes you over the moon, your Keurig brewer is able to brew over 250 varieties of coffee, tea and hot cocoa, plus seasonal and café style beverages
- Shipping Details: Ships in Amazon Certified Frustration-Free Packaging