List Price: $39.92
Sale Price: $39.92
(as of 04/27/2016 14:07 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Free Shipping: Eligible For Free Shipping
Variety DESCRIPTION: Dark roasted, with robust aroma and subtle flavors of chocolate and caramel for a full-bodied finish. Manufactured with one hundred% Arabica coffee. ABOUT EIGHT O\'CLOCK: Coffee is remarkable. It\'s no mere beverage. And we feel this just as passionately right now as we did in 1859 when we brought our gourmet coffee to marketplace. We consider coffee personally. We care about our craft. We hope you enjoy it as significantly as we do. Substances: ARABICA COFFEE PACKAGING Alter: In the next number of months you may possibly observe a adjust to the K-Cup pack lids. We have offered an image of the recent K-Cup pack lid design, as nicely as the new K-Cup pack lid design. Please note the merchandise ingredients have not modified.
- Tasting Notes: Bold, Chocolatey & Full Bodied.
- Product Details: This is a Dark Roast Coffee that is certified Kosher (U)
- Count Size: Contains six cartons, each with 12 K-Cup packs, totaling 72 K-Cup packs
- Keurig Quality: If it doesn't have the Keurig logo, it's not Keurig quality. In order for your Keurig brewer to give you the best beverage possible, be sure to use only Keurig K-Cup packs
- The Keurig Difference: Whether your morning joe gives you grounds for celebration or mocha makes you over the moon, your Keurig brewer is able to brew over 250 varieties of coffee, tea and hot cocoa, plus seasonal and café style beverages
- Shipping Details: Ships in Amazon Certified Frustration-Free Packaging