2LB Cafe Don Pablo Gourmet Coffee Signature Blend - Medium-Dark Roast Coffee - Whole Bean Coffee - 2 Pound ( 2 lb ) Bag
List Price: $13.99
Sale Price: $13.99
(as of 04/27/2016 14:07 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Free Shipping: Eligible For Free Shipping
Blended for taste, every of these coffees, Colombia, Guatemala, and Brazil, have distinct physique characters and flavor. Sweetly extreme, balanced aroma with milk chocolate, cedar and ripe tomato notes. The coffee is well balanced and sweet, and the body is medium to full. The finish is cocoa-toned and Very Smooth. a hundred% Arabica, Medium-dark roast.
- FREE Shipping on orders over $35
- 2LB - Whole Bean - 100% Arabica
- Blended for taste, each of these coffees, Colombia, Guatemala, and Brazil, have distinct body characters and flavor. Sweetly intense, balanced aroma with milk chocolate, cedar and ripe tomato notes. The coffee is well balanced and sweet, and the body is medium to full. The finish is cocoa-toned and Very Smooth. 100% Arabica, Medium-dark roast.
- At Café Don PabloTM we feel that our coffee is the finest available. We use only the largest, most desirable Arabica beans, grown in nutrient-rich volcanic soil in the lush mountainous terrain of the world's coffee growing regions. These are award-winning beans that were cultivated by skilled farmers whose methods, knowledge, and passion for coffee have been handed down from generation to generation since the very first seed was planted
- We roast these special beans in small batches to ensure our customers optimum flavor and freshness. We have found that people who really appreciate a great cup of rich, aromatic coffee can taste the difference between our fresh, just roasted product, and others that are roasted by the metric ton by huge corporations. We hope you agree. - Darron J. Burke President, Cafe Don Pablo